Our client is a large international IT company with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire enterprise value chain. Its domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries. As part of its customer-centric engagement model, dedicated teams are built around the domain and technology of each customer.
- Strong consultancy, communication, presentation, negotiation, influencing & articulation skills
- Proven coaching, training, mentoring skillset on Lean-Agile and related methodologies
- In-depth knowledge and experience implementing of scaling agile frameworks (SAFe, DAD, LeSS, etc.)
- Good facilitation skills for Program Increment/Big Room Planning events and workshops such as Product Vision, Design Thinking, Strategy, Definition, Roadmap, Visioning, etc.
- Demonstrating strong management of, delivery of, and contributing to Thought Leadership in TCS offering development through strategic thinking, NLP, innovation, methodology improvement and by team events and meet-ups with customers and other interested parties
- Expertise to work with Organizational/ Organisational leadership in defining/guiding Operating model, Organizational design and Transformational Impediments
- In-depth knowledge of end to end software development lifecycle, with sound knowledge of various Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, RAD etc.)
- Practical experience of implementing software engineering practices such as Test-Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, DevOps and corresponding tools and frameworks.
- Knowledge of DevOps capabilities such as Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD), Automated Testing, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in relevant Agile tools such as JIRA-Agile, Rally, Version One, AgileCraft, etc.
Qualification & Skills
- About 10 to 15 years of total experience in Process Improvements, Software Development, Operations Excellence and/or IT Architecture in a large organization acting in a Consultancy and/or Expert Role
- Minimum 3-5 years of industry experience (IT, Manufacturing, Production, BFS, etc.) as an Agile Coach (resume should clearly articulate the coaching experience in a large scale enterprise agile transformation)
- Experience in training teams on Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, RAD etc.) along with the capability to conduct role-based Agile training such as Scrum Master Training, Product Owner Training, etc.
- Experience in a distributed agile environment such as on-site / off-shore model
- Experience in enterprise Agile frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), with ability to guide the customer organization on the right path for scaled Agile adoption and maturity
- Experience in creating and tailoring Agile processes based on customer need, keeping the processes lean and always aligned to the Agile Manifesto
Respond to Agile Coach
- Call me back