Our client is a multinational technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address its customers’ most complex digital transformation needs. The company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship. It serves customers in all sectors in over 65 countries.
- Practitioner role supporting the Applied Artificial Intelligence Advisory offer within the Intelligent Business Reimagination Practice of Digital Consulting.
- Leverage AI/ML, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions.
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
- Architect, Position, Design, Develop and Deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Machine Learning, Deep-Learning, Decision Science, Chatbots, Virtual Assistants and Cognitive Services (e.g. Vision/Image, Textual/Language processing).
- Lead the development of value offerings targeted at the C-suite executive community that exploit emerging AI/ML technologies and approaches, leading practices, and/or changes in industry trends
- Demonstrate thought leadership to advise clients on both AI strategy and detailed use cases by leveraging established insight and industry leading practices
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle of AI focused project implementations.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage product partner relationships.
- Lead workshops with senior client stakeholders.
Qualification & Skills
We are looking for business consultants with proven ability to grow clients, advising them for better processes and systems, who are passionate towards problem solving, delivering business value focussed engagements and are quick to learn and adapt.
- Education: BEng / MSc in Mathematics or CS
- Minimum of 8-10 Years’ experience with more than 6+ in Consulting including advanced analytics, data science, data-driven digital products, AI/ML/cognitive solutioning, assessment, road-mapping, transformation, etc.
- Minimum of +2 years’ experience in hands-on Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning implementation including diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics in Python/R/Scala.
- Successfully led many data science, AI/ML implementation projects at enterprise level with tools like SparkCognition, Expert System, Microsoft Cognitive Services, IBM Watson, Numenta, Deepmind, CognitiveScale, CustomerMatrix, IPSoft, Pega, Salesforce Einstein, Google Cloud Platform/Tensor Flow, or Amazon Web Services/Rekognition/Sagemaker, and common open source scripting languages.
Skills & Experience (Essential):
- 5+ years of relevant process improvement, analytics consulting or industry experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 5 full life cycle analytics engagement across strategy, design and implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Empirical Statistics or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Experience designing and implementing Commercial & Open Source Frameworks to process end to end data management life cycle for NLP, Machine Log Algorithms, Text Mining algorithms, Batch & Streaming IoT Data.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
Respond to AI Consultant
- Call me back