Our client is a multinational IT company with a history of 60+ years of technological innovation. It serves more than 240 customers in the Fortune 500 and operates in more than 70 countries. The company positions itself as an IT services company using the power of technology to build better futures for customers, colleagues, environment and communities.
About the client
We are currently looking for a Bid Manager to support large deals mainly for our Belgium and Netherlands Public Sector market thus French language fluency is a prerequisite and Dutch is well appreciated.
The Bid Manager provides leadership and guides the teams, stakeholders, and clients throughout the engagement life cycle. He performs an active role in the definition and execution of the strategy and client engagement plan. The Bid Manager works with the sales lead in deal qualification activities and client engagement.
- Is SPOC for the client, third parties and partners regarding tender procurement and planning matters
- Is part of the pursuit leadership team
- Develops, owns and maintains a pursuit plan
- Forecasts and requests resource against the agreed plan and client requirements
- Develops and Manages the pursuit budget within affordability guidelines
- Oversees and takes responsibility for the quality and timeliness of all client deliverables across all work streams, intervening into the proposal directly if necessary
- Responsible for end to end project management of the pursuit, managing risks and issues;
- Communicates and reinforces sales strategy and client requirements to the pursuit team
- Plans, prepares and participates in client meetings, workshops and presentations
- Supports sales lead in the interaction with grouping alliance partners
- Organizes the administrative documents collection and submission part of public procurement processes
Qualification & Skills
- Typically 3-7+ years of experience in bid management, technical consultative selling and solution/account management, Project Management within ITC sector;
- French language fluency is a prerequisite and Dutch is well appreciated both verbal and written; Fluency in English - both verbal and written (Upper Intermediate / Advanced);
- Understanding of Public Sector procurement processes
- Networking market knowledge (local integrators, vendors, third party service providers);
- Technical and solution experience in IT industry, preferably in ITO, Applications, Analytics.
- Proven experience in leading multiple remote, cross-disciplinary teams, within a global or complex regional scope;
- Proven ability to work as lead for large complex projects.
- Adaptive Project Management skills utilizing best method dependent on the size and complexity of the project.
- Familiarity or experience with Agile concepts; PMI, Prince2, Scrum Master certification appreciated.
- Strong communications skills - verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- First-level university degree required; advanced university degree preferred.
Respond to Bid Manager
- Call me back