Business Development Manager BFSI
Our client is a large international IT company with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire enterprise value chain. Its domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries. As part of its customer-centric engagement model, dedicated teams are built around the domain and technology of each customer.
About the client
Our ability to provide holistic long-term careers based on continuous learning driven by our anytime, anywhere, any device digital learning ecosystem helps us attract and develop the best talent. Our ability to create an ‘experience’ for our employees have helped us consistently have the highest retention rates in our industry globally.
We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers. Our mission is to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and to make it a joy for all stakeholders to work with us.
As a strategic partner to our Customers, we help them deliver their business goals and drive technology led transformations. Our clients across the world have achieved significant business results using our world-class solutions and have recognized us for their efforts:
We are looking for a hunter who is accountable for new business development (hunting) and revenue from new logos in the Banking and Financial Industry in Belgium region. S/he is responsible for new business development through direct sales and customer relationship management. The ideal candidate is a business development manager who can demonstrate an understanding of IT consulting and services business in the Banking and Financial industry and is able to identify, qualify, scope, supervise, and close deals.
Qualification & Skills
- New business development activities through direct sales for customers
- Developing strong relationships with the customer leading to deep understanding of their products and long-term business strategies.
- Supporting development and implementing sales strategy.
- Drive increase in deal signing margins through consultative selling, single source deals and a coordinated sales strategy.
- Ensure a smooth hand-off of all new accounts to the account management teams.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with companies’ offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify companies’ leadership in conferences, meets and seminars by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Having worked in an offshore model is an added advantage.
- Flexible to travel
- High sense of commitment and self-discipline
- Fluent (speaking, writing and reading) in English AND French or Dutch .
- A network of contacts in conducting research and development professionals is helpful
- Basic IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Looking forward to work within an international environment
- At least 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in the Banking and Financial Industry in Business development in multinational companies would be welcome.
Respond to Business Development Manager BFSI
- Call me back