Cloud Transformation Architect
Our client is a large international IT company with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire enterprise value chain. Its domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries. As part of its customer-centric engagement model, dedicated teams are built around the domain and technology of each customer.
- Lead customer advisory workshops for Cloud Transformation
- Lead Cloud Transformation consulting engagements to help customers create their Cloud based Digital Transformation Roadmap including detailed architecture design & solution
- Develop PoCs, Prototypes, Demos & Assets for Cloud transformation working with global delivery teams
- Jointly working with Cloud Practice teams to build Industry specific solutions & differentiators
- Drive Innovation workshops & rapid Proof of Concepts with customers leveraging Innovation Hubs
- Responsible for engaging Customer stakeholders on Cloud roadmap and business case
- Engage with senior management and influence their decisions with PoVs & Thought Leadership
- Lead Architecture & Advisory for large Cloud Transformation programs
- Engage with customer stakeholders to facilitate Key Architecture, solution decisions
- Establish Solution design documentation, decision criteria and implementation of the same with all stakeholders in project
- Drive joint initiatives with Hyperscaler Partners for customers & working with the larger alliance teams
- Leverage his/her broad business and technology expertise to address key topics related to architecture, design, business model, integration and organization change management.
Qualification & Skills
- Strong consulting experience with great depth & breadth across the Cloud Migration & Transformation
- Proven track record and ability to engage at Sr. Management level and influence Cloud strategic direction for customers, stakeholder management across customer & Cloud roadmap advisory
- Good understanding of customer value chains and ability to drive design thinking with customer for identifying Cloud Transformation use cases to drive business transformation especially using Cloud capabilities like IoT, AI/ML, etc.
- Experience of advising customers on Hybrid Cloud Management
- Ability to partner with Customer stakeholders to develop Cloud Transformation business cases, architecture and deployment roadmaps to deliver value to customer business
- Experience in Hyperscalers Partner Management and driving joint initiatives with Hyperscalers like AWS, Azure & GCP
- Strong spoken and written articulation skills for business and IT leadership stakeholders
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Leadership skills with ability to influence and negotiate internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 15 years of consulting experience with multiple Industries
- Most recent experience in Cloud Transformation Program which included Migration and also Modernization / Transformation of customer landscape with new technologies like IoT, AI/ML, etc.
- Experience in Manufacturing or Energy & Resources Industry
- Bachelor / Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline is required
Respond to Cloud Transformation Architect
- Call me back