Cloud Transformation Consultant
Our client is a multinational technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address its customers’ most complex digital transformation needs. The company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship. It serves customers in all sectors in over 65 countries.
About the client
Our client is an exciting organization to work for. In our first year entering, we ranked as a “Top Employer” as part of the Top Employer Institute annual listings, and we were assessed on several key HR practices including People Strategy, Work Environment, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Wellbeing and Diversity and Inclusion. This is accompanied by exciting business growth as well where we has posted continued growth in the last 6 quarters coming into 2022.
However, this growing business needs talent to support it, particularly in areas such as Cloud, where we needs to accelerate the rotation to Cloud for its strategic customers as well as new customers, therefore we are looking for Cloud Transformation Consulting experts with passion to join us at this incredible time of growth at all levels from Consultant to Partner and Leader
As part of the client's Fullstride Cloud Services, the Cloud Transformation Consulting practice is a global group of highly skilled and experienced transformation practitioners. We combine passion and a hands-on attitude with our real-world experiences to help clients shape and deliver against their ambitions. We represent the guides for our clients, we have done it before, encountered the pitfalls, and can help to lead and drive the successful outcomes.
As a part of our CTC Practice you will be responsible for taking a client’s desired ambition, and creating a truly executable solution across people, partners and planning, and then holding the intimate relationship of leading/guiding that client through the transformation, alongside the best partnerships and engineering talent.
- You will challenge or confirm the thinking of the client, creating an ambition which is robust and viable. You will build a truly intimate relationship with the client through realization partnership vs. theoretical advice.
- You are responsible for providing the Solution for the client, ensuring that it is aligned to the business, and covering not only core technical services, but putting yourself in the position of the client and covering all of the dependencies.
- Activating your strategic mindset, able to navigate “partner-congested” major accounts and ensure not just success today, but avoidance of issues tomorrow.
- Leading teams and motivating them to work together, spotting blockers and laying out creative solutions.
- Creating and capturing best practices, driving thought leadership within we as well the client teams.
- Collaborating with other areas of our company to create assets/products which make ambition possible and differentiate in the market.
- Balancing practice growth and cloud solution development whilst remaining the face of our company with your client.
Qualification & Skills
- Passionate about client delivery excellence and comfortable having a relationship with clients at all levels.
- Thrives in ambiguity and relishes creating paths and solutions “looking forward” vs. reacting.
- Highly empathetic to our clients and our people, leading to strong communication skills and engaging passion.
- Unafraid of challenging to create a better solution.
- Extensive experience in cloud consulting with an end-to-end point of view, experience of delivering large scale cloud transformation.
- High Say-Do ratio
- Need to have technical understanding in the main clouds – AWS, Azure and Google.
- Industry specific background a strong recommendation for context and client engagement.
Respond to Cloud Transformation Consultant
- Call me back