Content and Experience Director
- Project Management
Our client is a large international IT company with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire enterprise value chain. Its domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries. As part of its customer-centric engagement model, dedicated teams are built around the domain and technology of each customer.
Our client is building out its CX Transformation team within its larger Management Consulting practice. We are looking for entrepreneurial CX-focused leader to develop our Content Management practice and lead large-scale CMS Engagements.
As an Engagement Director in the CX Transformation practice, you will be selling and leading both strategy projects and large-scale digital transformations. The Director role involves overseeing a large transformation project, overseeing multiple mid-size projects, and managing a sub-practice related to Content Management and Customer Experience. The Director role includes financial targets in sales and delivery. Qualified candidates must have a history of achieving similar sized goals.
Can you advise CIOs and CMOs on experience strategy? Can you offer a point of view on how to create mind-blowing customer experiences? Can you lead a team that will make a difference for our clients?
This role offers a large degree of personal autonomy while requiring strong collaborative skills to succeed. You will be working across multiple industries and with embedded account teams that need guidance and leadership in Digital Experience. A typical week: On Monday you will be leading a Design Thinking workshop in Berlin, on Wednesday you will be presenting a CX Vision document to your client in London, and on Friday you will be coaching members of your project team from your home office.
Qualification & Skills
- 12+ years of experience in Digital Experience, Content Management and Marketing Technology
- 8+ years in consulting or at an agency
- Excellent communication skills: written, visual (PPT) and spoken
- Familiarity with a variety of MarTech and/or eCommerce platforms such as Adobe and Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is highly desirable
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a requirement, additional languages is desirable
- Willingness to travel 50 - 75%
- Sell and Lead Client Engagements in Content Management
- Sell and Lead CMS and MarTech Engagements
- Advise clients on Marketing Transformation
- Offer Points of View on Marketing and Marketing Technology
- Plan and deliver digital experience consulting engagements
- Client communications and management
- Deliverable creation and presentation
- Develop recommendations and proposals
- Project team leadership
- Some project and delivery management
- Work with a diverse set of client and internal stakeholders
- Work both on-site and off-site
- Will directly supervise and mange people on project teams
- Will coach consultants reporting to them
- Plan and estimate project staffing and costs
- Develop compelling PowerPoint proposals
- Accountable for project success and profitability
- Accountable for achieving sales and revenue targets
- Develop thought leadership and internal offerings
- Support practice development efforts
- Track record of selling and managing engagements
- Expertise in CMS systems including Sitecore, Adobe AEM and/or Drupal
- Have a point of view on marketing technologies including Adobe, Salesforce and others.
- Ability to prepare and present compelling proposals
- Is familiar with Design Thinking and Agile
- Understands of business strategy as it relates to digital experiences, marketing and/or commerce.
- Understands marketing technology platforms and can define solutions based on them
- Ability to relate to and engage with clients
- Ability to articulate complex business and technology ideas in a compelling manner
- Ability to lead client workshops
- Understanding of digital and interactive experience
- Familiar with both consulting and agency ways of doing business
- Ability to collaborate with virtual and physical teams
- Enjoys intellectual and client challenges
Respond to Content and Experience Director
- Call me back