Digital Transformation Lead
- Project Management
Our client is a multinational technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address its customers’ most complex digital transformation needs. The company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship. It serves customers in all sectors in over 65 countries.
About the client
Our client is a multinational technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address its customers’ most complex digital transformation needs. The company is recognized globally for its comprehensive porAre you as passionate as we are about fusing Digital and Consulting ways of working to create something truly special and creating value for our global clients?
If you've answered yes to the above, then maybe you are the Service Designer we are seeking in the Netherlands. You will believe in the power of innovation to build a future that is more human-centred and enabled by technology.
We're looking for a Service Designer to join our Digital Transformation team. We expect our Service Designers to bring deep expertise but be able to wear multiple UX hats: conducting research to understand customer and employee goals, tasks, obstacles, and motivations, taking those insights to create strategic recommendations and from there, creating thoughtful, eye pleasing, and complete wireframes, working with others.
As a technology organization, we believe the best designed solutions are created when working alongside technology, so our project teams are multi-disciplinary. We are a small team, with a start-up mentality, therefore, we expect you to help shape and improve our evolving internal processes and practices.
If you're excited by what you hear and want to do something different, something special that makes an impact, then what are you waiting for?
- Participate in all phases of the Service Design lifecycle, including service/product ideation and definition based on insights from a number of data sources including user research and testing, and
- Work on both strategic aspects, and being able to get into the detail of a project
- Assist or lead research projects and/or design projects
- Collaborate with members of multidisciplinary teams and advocate for users and user centered design practices.
- Ability to solve complex problems using design thinking techniques, which stretch from customer & employee channels through to services and business processes into data and IT systems
- Ability to articulate decisions with research data, design principles or other objective information
- Maintain an understanding of digital trends and capabilities
- You will be based out of our Netherlands offices and working from hiome. You will be required to travel to client locations as needed
Qualification & Skills
- Consulting services background in the areas of - Digital strategy, Service Design, Design thinking, UX, CX or Structured Innovation is required.
- 6+ years of experience.
- You have been driving service design programs, across clients and internal teams
- Excellent speaking, listening and writing skills
- We need strong, confident, and excellent communicators – communications skills are a must as we value clear and concise communication amongst each other and especially with our clients
- Ability to break down a problem and articulate your decision and design approach
- Deliverables must be simple, informative, and clear. Attention to detail is a must.
- Understanding of design research, user experience design processes and methodology, its value and how to integrate into a client’s process
- Understanding limitations of emerging technologies, responsive design and mobile; HTML and CSS
- Experience with tools like Sketch, Invision, Zeppelin is required
- Experience with Adobe Creative suite, is a plus
Respond to Digital Transformation Lead
- Call me back