Our client is a globally operating supplier of Engineering Services. The company was established 30 years ago and employs 2000+ staff working in 12 global offices and multiple client locations. Clients are mostly large companies in industries like Transportation, Industrial machinery, Healthcare and Hi-Tech. Services include product design & development, embedded software, manufacturing engineering and data management & analytics. The vision of the company is to become the most preferred Technology Services partner for global companies who are leading innovation in the intersection of the digital and physical worlds.
About the client
- Planning, specification, design, testing and outsourcing of electronic subsystems.
- Co-defining requirements and translating requirements into specifications and analogue/digital designs.
- Development and maintenance of test specifications, test reports, manufacturing test instructions and risk analysis (in the role of Risk Assessor).
- New product development and maintenance activities of existing products.
- Applying Agile/Scrum working methods.
- Contribute to concept explorations, the technology roadmap and continuous improvement of processes.
- Integration of electronic subsystems into the overall product
- Staying up to date with new technologies and the use of modern development tools.
- Knowledge transfer to colleagues, suppliers and third parties.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various hardware to be developed.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis and providing support to service engineers.
- Responsible for the progress and quality of the work.
Qualification & Skills
- Experience as an electronics engineer, preferably in medical devices or another regulated industry.
- Experience with the design of analogue and digital (FPGA / PSoC) systems
- Experience with model-based design, preferably Matlab/Simulink
- Personal Attributes & Competencies
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Actively focused on achieving results and shared goals.
- Identify opportunities and take initiative to use them for the benefit of shared goals.
- Self-starting rather than waiting passively what happens.
- Being able to communicate in a clear way with others, making use of proper writing, speaking, and listening skills, in Dutch and English.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Accurate and creative.
- Commits to quality.
Respond to Electronics Engineer
- Call me back