HR Business Partner
- Business Management
Our client is a large international IT company with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire enterprise value chain. Its domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries. As part of its customer-centric engagement model, dedicated teams are built around the domain and technology of each customer.
Your impact: responsible for effective deployment of HR processes in alignment to the business objectives and compliance to employment laws.
The focus would be on the following themes:
- Partner with Business in the growth and branding of the organization in the local geography.
- Proactively ideate and execute initiatives that create an impact on employees
- Compliance – Understanding country level regulations on Employment and Immigration and driving compliance in the unit.
- On-boarding and settling of expat/local associates
- Deployment of HR Processes & Systems.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in HR or business studies
- Practical experience gained as HR, ideally in the IT sector
- Fluent in Dutch or French & English
- Creativity and enthusiasm for all HR related topics
- High motivation to learn and flexibility
- Analytical & solution-oriented work style
- High ability to communicate & enjoy working in intercultural and diverse teams
Respond to HR Business Partner
- Call me back