Our client is a large international IT company with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire enterprise value chain. Its domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries. As part of its customer-centric engagement model, dedicated teams are built around the domain and technology of each customer.
Qualification & Skills
- At least 10+ years of Experience in Identity & Access Governance domain
- Experience in designing/Architecting IAM solution
- Experience/Awareness with various IAM tools in the market including ISIM/ISAM/LDAP
- Experience of reviewing current end client setup and providing solution and design
- Ability to work with Technical and Operations staff in order to define a strategy for delivering Identity & Access services
- Excellent knowledge on Identity & Access Management Domain.
- Very good understanding of infrastructure setup, network devices, clustering, HA configuration of servers/databases
- Should have executed 2-3 IAM projects including Access management, SSO and MFA.
- Good knowledge on Resource provisioning, Access entitlement, Birth right access provisioning
- Good to have configuration & implementation experience in Identity & Access Management
- Able to deliver a cohesive blueprint for delivery of Identity & Access Services to include technology options
- Expertise covering workflow design / implementations, 2FA authentication process, server / agent configuration deployment, Knowledge in authentication methods, enrolment methods
- Good experience in Requirements Gathering, Brainstorming, Workshop Facilitation, Client Engagement, Walk Through sessions, defining Functional and non-functional requirements.
- Working closely with Clients to understand the complexities of existing IAM systems and identify potential risks, and providing appropriate solutions
- Good communication and analytic skills
Respond to IAM Architect
- Call me back