Our client is a large international IT company with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire enterprise value chain. Its domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries. As part of its customer-centric engagement model, dedicated teams are built around the domain and technology of each customer.
About the client
In order to accelerate its growth the Mergers & Acquisitions Consulting Team of our client is looking for enthusiastic, experienced professionals with a background in M&A consulting and Business transformation (preferably digital / technology enabled business transformation) to join the European hub in Amsterdam. In your role as M&A digital business transformation Consultant you will be involved in pre- and post-deal deal projects, focusing on advising and executing M&A business transformations (Post Merger Integrations, carve-out, SpinCo and joint Ventures)
Our clients' M&A Team is part of the rapidly growing Consulting & Services Integration (C&SI) practice. The C&SI practice is best characterized as a ‘corporate start-up’ with a strong growth ambition. Internally the M&A Team works closely together with the Industry Solution Units (ISU’s) and other Delivery Teams inside and outside the C&SI practice. Externally it frequently cooperates with other M&A consultants in international teams to secure deal success and capture deal value.
As part of our M&A Consulting team you will be advising and supporting our clients at C – level in their M&A journey, advising on the M&A process, impact analysis, future state design and transformation approach. You will work on large scale cross border deals for international corporate and private equity firms. You will help C – level executives realize their value creation objectives by executing their M&A process in different transactions scenarios (e.g. integration, carve-out, joint venture). Our service portfolio includes, but is not limited to:
- Buy and sell side Due Diligence
- Target Operating Model design, Day 1 and 2 Blueprinting focused on IT and Operations
- Integration / Separation Management Office set-up and execution
- M&A Program management and Business transformation management
- TSA design, TSA Management Office set-up and execution
- Day 1 Readiness assessment, planning and execution
- Carve-out & Integration planning and execution
- ERP-led Business Process revamp using next gen SAP/Oracle landscape to fast-track TSA rundowns/exit
- Modernization of legacy IT i.e. working with Digital levers like Cloud/Automation to accelerate M&A transactions
- Rapid deployment of Carve Outs, governing Logical or Physical Separation in the client’s Applications portfolio, Workplace, User Devices Networks or Hosting/Storage
Qualification & Skills
- You enjoy working in business and technology transformations. You have done this for at least 3 to 4 years either as a consultant or as an advisor within a business / technology setting.
- You understand and appreciate the alignment between business operations and technology & digitalization.
- Your background is either business based with a solid understanding of technology deployed in transformation (such as next-gen ERP, Cloud and/or other CIO or CTO transformation enablers) or be technology based with a solid business understanding; an MBA or post graduate is beneficial.
- Your technology-based experience includes certifications like TOGAF (Enterprise Architect) or CompTIA (CISSP), used to deliver IT Security and Technology led transformation as an IT mandate.
- You delivered M&A centric outcomes for Enterprise IT Landscape, in ERP Modernization / ITIL / SIEM / SIAM based initiatives
- You have 3 to 5 years of professional experience in M&A and/or in CIO/CTO mandate transformations, preferably from a management consulting, Big 4 or (IT) transformation consulting firms.
- Your key skills include analysis, solution design, communication, stakeholder and project management (preferably in working with senior levels in the IT / Program Management organizations).
- Preferably you have expertise in pre- and post-deal project such as (technical) Due Diligence, Day 1 Readiness, TSA Management, execution of Integration/Separation Plans and Business new build.
- You thrive in a dynamic and unstructured environment and are comfortable driving results in an agile manner.
- You have excellent social skills, sensitive to cultural differences and able to work within small and larger teams.
- You have excellent English language skills (written and spoken); fluency in a second (European) language is beneficial.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports/presentations.
- Willingness to travel and work in an international environment.
Respond to M&A Consultant
- Call me back