- Project Management
Our client is a multinational technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address its customers’ most complex digital transformation needs. The company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship. It serves customers in all sectors in over 65 countries.
About the client
We are looking for a Rockstar, ambitious individuals to join the PMO / PgMO / PMO consulting team. To be successful you'll need to be a rare individual, collaborative in nature with an inquisitive mind. One who is passionate about removing waste and killing complexity, who strives to make a positive difference and never settles for second best.
Individual should build relationships with key stakeholders from Directors / Heads of Delivery / Program Lead to Business Sponsors & Steering Committee members; from Product Owners to Scrum Masters, Platform and Feature Teams; from Global IT & Operations to CISO to name a few. You will also get the chance to interact with many different teams across the business.
- Manage E2E Program PMO Governance delivery.
- Build up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers
- Consolidates project risks, issues, dependencies, etc. from projects
- Produce project reports and ensure that status reporting is fit for purpose, complete, timely, accurate, and communicated effectively.
- Capture and track risks and issues. Maintain change logs.
- Examine project documentation/data for completeness and accuracy.
- Effectively use tools like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project, Visio), PPM, and required templates to create and manage project deliverables.
- Define and implement the PMO environment and toolset which is fit for purpose for a project. Ensures effective usage of the toolset and that adequate processes, assurance, reporting, communication, data, etc. are in place.
- Support the PM to define, sequence, and estimate resources, activities, and durations to develop a baseline schedule. Track and manage activity progress, dependencies, and deviations.
- Support the PM to manage the resource plan, for example, through initiating project resource requests to suppliers and monitoring timecards.
- Support the PM to create a project budget and work through approval processes to agree the budget. Track, report on, and reconcile actual costs and revenues across the project lifecycle.
- Document the standards and processes
- Ensure data collection from projects are reported
- Facilitation of workshops and sessions
- Tracking status of project deliverables and milestones
- Supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables
- Project level risk and issue coordination
- Monitoring the status of projects transitioning into BAU.
- Co-ordination of project Governance arrangements
- Coordinating activities in support of quality objectives
- Manage project level Lessons Learned repository
Qualification & Skills
- 10+ experience in PfMO / PgMO / PMO (Portfolio/Program/Project management office)
- Acting as first line assurance; being an independent voice, providing consistent quality assurance and challenge
- Support the successful delivery and execution of major strategic program and projects
- Champion in transforming current processes, frameworks (Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid) and maturing the process kit.
- Develop program plans including drawing out key milestones, dependencies and identifying the critical path
- Analysis of program progress providing value add analysis supporting key decisions and management of risks
- Supporting key program governance forums capturing key decisions, actions and providing input
- Input on the quality and do-ability of project plans
- Assuring proactive and effective Risk management in place
- Able to lead PMO team members and drive governance, reporting activities
- Perform program risk/issue management
- Identify improvement opportunity and promote ‘New way of working’
- Manage Program/project financial activities and report periodically
- Independently assess, define, increment, and mature ways of working / service offering transformation at defined time intervals.
- Champion in transforming existing internal consultants, external clients to next level with knowledge sharing, leadership, and collaborative BU-IT mindset.
Respond to PMO
- Call me back