- Project Management
Our client is a multinational technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address its customers’ most complex digital transformation needs. The company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship. It serves customers in all sectors in over 65 countries.
About the client
We are looking for a Rockstar, ambitious individuals to join the PMO / PgMO / PMO consulting team. To be successful you'll need to be a rare individual, collaborative in nature with an inquisitive mind. One who is passionate about removing waste and killing complexity, who strives to make a positive difference and never settles for second best.
Individual should build relationships with key stakeholders from Directors / Heads of Delivery / Program Lead to Business Sponsors & Steering Committee members; from Product Owners to Scrum Masters, Platform and Feature Teams; from Global IT & Operations to CISO to name a few. You will also get the chance to interact with many different teams across the business.
The Program Management and Integrated Delivery Management (PM&ITD) function within IDEAS is responsible for leading large, complex transformation and/or strategic programs on behalf of Wipro and our customers.
Having an effective Program Management Office is critical to the successful setup and ongoing execution of large programs, ensuring robust and efficient governance and management processes and controls that meet industry best standards, policies and stakeholder requirements.
The PMO Head leads a team of Program operations functions within a program. These are:
- Integrated program planning and activity management (Integrated Planning, Activity dependency tracking and reporting)
- Customers contract (commitments) and benefits (business benefits) management (Tracking and reporting)
- Program Vendors management (track and report OLAs)
- Program Finance management (track budget, spend and manage billing / invoicing / payments / DSO)
- Program resource competency management (Resource planning, Hiring, Training, Onboarding)
- Program Risk and Issue management (Early warning, Tracking and reporting)
- Program Metrics Analysis and reporting (Analysis, Performance forecasting and reporting)
- Activity automation thru internal and external tools (Operations streamlining and productivity improvement)
The PMO Head is accountable for the following:
- Provide Actionable insights to program leadership for decision making
- Ensure program performance reporting to all stake holders on time
- Enabling overall program governance through overall ownership of Program execution operations
Qualification & Skills
- Experience of mobilizing and managing a PMO function for large, complex programs (typically 30+ million USD in size, could span across multi-years) that delivers business-technology services
- Experience of leading a PMO function in different delivery models (e.g. waterfall, scaled agile, PAAS, MS and SI)
- Program governance, including management of key governance forums
- Proven experience in engaging senior client stakeholders (internal and customer)
- Expertise in Complex, multi contract management and benefits management
- Experience in multi vendor management
- Experience in setting-up risk management processes and controls, Managing the same effectively
- Experience in Setting up financial operations, managing financial operations incl. 3rd parties
- Experience and expertise in managing team(s) being strong team leader with excellent communication skills
- Experience in work automation
What do we offer
Respond to PMO Lead
- Call me back