Our client is a multinational technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address its customers’ most complex digital transformation needs. The company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship. It serves customers in all sectors in over 65 countries.
About the client
The Practitioner Sales develops and executes sales strategies to grow order book, increase the customer wallet share and alignment with Salesforce to drive more Co-Sell ACV.
Additionally, the Practitioner Sales plays an important role in ensuring customer success, working along with Delivery & Practice Teams, during the Project startup & execution. The Practitioner sales will be given a portfolio of accounts to drive the growth, aligned to either one/multiple sectors.
- Responsible for Order Book of $10-12 Million per year, with a ramp up.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in accounts.
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities to the clients consulting account teams.
- Identify/develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
- Provide high content contributions to joint product and consulting opportunities around clients application solution areas identified above.
- Communicate effectively at all client levels & both with IT and Business Teams.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations.
- Add industry specific and technology solution expertise to the sales process.
- Maintain and nurture client and channel relationships to ensure additional business.
- Align with the clients broader Sector and Account Teams to create Account Growth Strategies through Account Planning Process.
Qualification & Skills
- 10+ years’ experience in a consulting environment with Sales Role
- Strong service business and technology background
- Ability to comfortably interface with Clients from CXO to Line manager level to help align to their business and technology strategies
- Prior experience in business application sales, in Salesforce and CRM, Sales/Marketing Technology areas
- Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented services sales, preferably to 2-3 broader industries
- Candidates with prior experience in SaaS or On Demand Industry are highly desirable.
- Drive and motivation to sell on-demand products and services full-time.
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team-oriented business values are essential.
- Excellent leadership skills
What do we offer
Respond to Practioner Sales
- Call me back