Procurement Lead Supplychain
Our client is a large international IT company with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire enterprise value chain. Its domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries. As part of its customer-centric engagement model, dedicated teams are built around the domain and technology of each customer.
Qualification & Skills
- Strong background in purchasing and procurement with more than 15 years of experience is a must, with multiple projects delivered.
- Solid experience with Procurement process design, from Source to Contract to Procure to Pay.
- Be able to work as a key member of the EU Practice Leadership Team is important, as well as leading a team of highly competent associates in procurement in Europe. Active engagement with Global Procurement leadership developing our offerings is also part of the remit.
- Proven experience leading engagements from pre-sales to sales and delivery.
- Proven experience with one or more of SAP Ariba, Oracle, Coupa, Zykos, iValua or Blue Yonder Procurement Applications.
- General knowledge of SAP ECC and/or SAP S4 is an advantage.
- Must be EU-27 passport holder.
- Able to think and act strategically and help building the European Practice
- Be culturally aware and have experience working with diverse groups of people
- Experience from multiple countries in Europe an advantage
- Be able to motivate people and bring them along
- Knows how to win but is not afraid of losing, learning from both.
- Be seen as the go-to person in all things “Procurement”
Respond to Procurement Lead Supplychain
- Call me back