S4/HANA Program Director
- Project Management
Our client is a large international IT company with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire enterprise value chain. Its domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries. As part of its customer-centric engagement model, dedicated teams are built around the domain and technology of each customer.
- Responsible for leading sales and solution life cycles for customers with focus on S/4HANA roadmap and architecture, manage customer leadership stakeholders
- Build and Develop key relationships with clients across customer organization levels (Operational, Tactical and Strategic Levels)
- Lead SAP S/4HANA enabled complex transformation programs in program director roles with focus on customer experience, revenue growth and P&L responsibilities
- Oversight of program level metrics, risk and customer experience
- Leverage his/her broad business and technical expertise to address key topics related to technology architecture, design, business model, integration and organization change management
- Engage with senior management and CxO level and influence their decisions with PoVs & Thought Leadership
- Plan and manage events for customer to showcase our experience, industry and product trends and expected outcome for the customer.
Qualification & Skills
- Most recent experience in S/4 HANA Implementation / System Conversion / Landscape Transformation OR implementation of one of the SAP Cloud application using AGILE / SAP ACTIVATE methodology
- Ability to engage at CXO level and influence SAP strategic direction for customers, translate business needs into solution requirements
- Ability to partner with CXO stakeholders to develop S/4HANA business cases, architecture and deployment roadmaps focused on SAP solutions to deliver thoughtful IT solutions to customer business.
- Strong spoken and written articulation skills for business and IT leadership stakeholders
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Leadership skills with ability to influence and negotiate internal and external stakeholders
- Should have recent experience in managing Transformational initiatives preferably with the big four consulting companies, proven ability to build and lead large multi-cultural cross-location teams
- Minimum 15 years of consulting experience with multiple Industries
- Minimum FIVE full lifecycle implementations / roll outs & support experience in S/4 HANA or SAP ECC Projects
- Bachelor / Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline is required
Respond to S4/HANA Program Director
- Call me back