Supply Chain Consultant Medior
Our client is a large international IT company with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire enterprise value chain. Its domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries. As part of its customer-centric engagement model, dedicated teams are built around the domain and technology of each customer.
Qualification & Skills
- Certified in OTM or SAP EWM/TMS
- Solid experience in Logistics and fulfilment and/or Transport Management process design
- Work in high job stress environment, strict deadlines and able to work as a team.
- Proven experience conducting analysis sessions to understand the functional and technical needs of project requirements and design technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Proven experience in configuration of logistics or transport modules, is an advantage
- Considerable project/ program management experience – most direct requirement is in OTM program management experience - will be an advantage leading to a more senior positioning within TCS
- Knowledge of SAP S4 is also an advantage
- EU-27 Passport holder is a must
- Able to troubleshoot and fix issues desirable.
- Experience from multiple countries in Europe
- Experience with other supply chain execution systems would be an advantage
- Local language skills, other than English would be great
- Broad Industry Sector experience would be good
Respond to Supply Chain Consultant Medior
- Call me back