Supplychain Engagement Director
Our client is a large international IT company with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire enterprise value chain. Its domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries. As part of its customer-centric engagement model, dedicated teams are built around the domain and technology of each customer.
- Driving Supply Chain (SAP) Services strategy for Netherlands aligned with European & Global Supply Chain Practice Strategy
- Understand Netherland customer’s strategic objectives, challenges, and goals in order to develop account specific penetration strategies. Primarily responsible to establish both long term and tactical strategies for all aspects cluding sales, solutions, Go to Market and operations management across Netherlands
- New Business Development & Presales with acquisition of new customer logos for Supply Chain Services
- Drive tailored and innovative Supply Chain /Logistics/4 PL offerings ranging for Netherlands Market, including alignment with Innovation PacePort in Amsterdam
- Manage Netherlands revenue growth and high level of customer satisfaction
- To build and nurture relationships across various levels in customer organizations, particularly at the C-level/executive management
- Ensure strong delivery governance and success of key Supply Chain/SAP programs for Netherlands aligned with Delivery Organization. Proactively defining, driving and tracking KPIs that drive value to customer
- Manage stakeholder expectations, provide updates to client senior management and participate in steering committees of critical engagements
- Responsible to bring in the best value proposition of assets, tools, products and best practices to proactively address client needs
- Responsible to act as the solution architect and work with the various specialized groups across the global locations in our client's company, for the large bids related to Supply Chain (SAP S4/Hana or other solutions platforms) Transformations. Responsible to negotiate new contracts and renewals.
- Drive alliances with partners for Joint Go to Market in Netherlands in relation of Supply Chain/Logistics /4 PL Innovations.
Qualification & Skills
- Solid experience with supply chain planning optimization (governance and process design, algorithms and parameter optimization, etc.)
- Preferred Certified in SAP IBP/ other Planning tool, most recent version would be preferable
- Work in high job stress environment, strict deadlines and able to work as a team.
- Proven experience conducting analysis sessions to understand the functional and technical needs of project requirements and design technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Proven experience in testing various SAP IBP modules.
- Basic Knowledge of SAP ECC and/or SAP S4 is also a must.
- Must be an EU-27 passport holder
Respond to Supplychain Engagement Director
- Call me back