Our client is a multinational technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address its customers’ most complex digital transformation needs. The company is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship. It serves customers in all sectors in over 65 countries.
About the client
We have an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Technical Architect looking to join the Salesforce Practice. As a Technical Architect, you will work on exciting projects with a huge technical complexity giving you the opportunity to evolve and learn on a continuous basis. Together with a team of experienced and passionate colleagues, you will design and deliver state-of-the art Salesforce solutions that enable our clients to become a true customer company.
- Design end-to-end solutions for our upcoming build projects including some development.
- Pre-Sales activity - including scoping solutions to support the sales process as well as building confidence with senior our technical stakeholders.
- Provide governance and assurance on projects with our top 5% of customers
- Coach and mentor staff members, support them with career aspirations, specifically those who wish to follow the internal ‘Tech Track’ path
- Define and implement strategies to support the growth of the Professional Services practice.
- Designing and executing initiatives around projects methodology and governance.
- Become the business SME for Technical Architecture.
- Collaborate with peers across the group to build a group wide TA practice
- Involvement in discovery workshops (with customers) identifying technical requirements and supporting the elicitation of functional requirements.
- Produce solution documents that provide an overview of the technical solution and detail on solution features and how they will be implemented in the project.
- Technical support resource in estimating developer solutions for all projects.
- Technical support for projects (sprint cycle technical solution assistance and documentation). This can involve direct development work if resource allows.
- Communication Support to the development team as a line of when explaining development features and build
Qualification & Skills
- Masters degree or relevant experience in a similar role.
- Salesforce Certified
- Proven experience as a TA or you are a senior developer ready to evolve to a technical architect role.
- Strong affinity or interest with CRM related business processes.
- Proven experience with enterprise applications with a direct link to customer management: CRM, CMS, marketing automation, etc.
- Experience with several software development tools and methodologies You have a broad technical programming background (java, .Net,…) , you are acquainted with several database technologies and you know REST and SOAP web services.
- Knowledgable in requirements gathering and translating into technical solutions
- You are a team player, you have strong communication and coordination skills and excellent client-facing skills.
Respond to Technical Architect
- Call me back